|Location||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||6|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
G&H Solutions are working in partnership with an established and growing business in New Zealand to seek an experienced Reservoir Engineer. Our client has a successful foot print in the APAC region and is committed to their exciting new developments.
We are seeking a 'career minded' individual who is passionate and committed about their path in the industry.
The main objective of the position is to be the focal Reservoir Engineer of the group who will add value in a technical and project managerial capacity. You will work closely with the senior management team in the region and have supervisory responsibility over running projects within a mixed portfolio. You will take a lead in project initiatives to guarantee proper execution and your duties will be kept interesting and varied - Field production, forecasting, field development planning as well as exploration & appraisal. You will also be responsible for helping the Subsurface Manager develop juniors in the team.
- Degree Qualified in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering with a minimum of 8 years industry experience. Will consider candidates with more or less experience, depending on knowledge and background.
- Demonstrable work experience within Reservoir Engineering, acquired in a variety of onshore and offshore fields. Australian onshore (mainly conventional) experience essential. New Zealand experience highly desired.
- Well rounded skill set as a Petroleum Engineer (Production and Reservoir). Production / completions experience is desired.
- Technically competent as well as strong communication & leadership capabilities (Previous experience in mentoring or coaching juniors / grads is highly desired). Commercial experience or interest would also be advantageous as the role would encompass reviewing new business opportunities.
- A dedicated professional whose energy transpires into their work and who has a collaborative mindset.
- Adaptability to work across different projects and take on responsibility outside their job description.
This is an empowering role which offers a stable and satisfying career in a reputable organisation. My client rewards and recognises standout individuals that are collaborative, proactive and enthusiastic in their approach.
In return you can expect autonomy yet a desirable level of support and direction in order to help you reach your maximum potential. Competitive remuneration & relocation package on offer. Must have the right to work in NZ / Australia. Please apply now. Suitable applicants will receive a follow up call in the next couple of weeks. If you don't, your application will still be recognised in our network for future roles.