|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2017|
Petroplan is currently searching for a Senior Reservoir Engineer on behalf of one of our key clients in Houston, TX. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected and growing production company that provides excellent compensation, benefits, and career growth. Prospective candidates must have extensive experience working with CO2 and waterflood. Also, experience working on US conventional shale play Permian or East Texas. This position will be based in the downtown office with the occasional travel to the field.
- Estimating reserves and generating forecasts for property evaluations and development planning.
- Generating and managing auditing of the companies SEC reserves reporting.
- Experience with waterflood recovery analytical prediction methods
- Proven track record of implementing and maintaining a successful economic waterflood
- Ability to work in fast pace environment with great communication skills
- Candidate must be a team player
- Quick problem solver with ability to manage heavy load
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience as Reservoir Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with CO2 and waterflood
- Bachelor’s Degree: Engineering Degree is preferable
- Strong communicator able to effectively present and discuss ideas with Executive-level audience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA with no sponsorship required