|Date Posted||July 17, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Production Operations Engineer – 12 Months – Kuwait (Residential Role)
The Company: International Oilfield Service Company
Working Week: Residential - 5 working days per week – 45 – 50 hours / week
Leave: 20 working days leave per annum excluding statutory breaks
The Duration: 12 Months Minimum
The Rate & Offer: Accommodation, in country transport, mob and demob flights + one return flight / year
Start date: Immediate Start
An internationally recognizable oil field service company with a long standing relationship and work
Load with a number of operators in the Middle East
Production Operations Engineer
· Work with facilities, process engineers and production supervisors on all surface related requirements
· Discuss daily production variations with Section heads and provide diagnosis
· Identify closed wells with immediate oil gain opportunity
· Monitor rig less job activities and ensure wells are brought online post well intervention
· Keep track of daily oil variation with each well downtime
· Identify production de-bottlenecking opportunities within each Centre
· Provide recommendations on facilities like slot changes, flow line co-mingling, header redistribution etc. that would improve oil recovery
· Be pro-active in reducing deferred production by providing expert advice on liquid loading signs/indications, abnormal well behavior, fluctuating rates etc.
· Identify wells with emulsion/scaling problem and report to FD
· Work closely with section heads to understand and resolve any process issues that would mitigate the production losses
· Prepare regular presentations to Office based FD staff on any specific findings or operational issues and work as a team to resolve
· Monitor wells hook-up post rig work over and expedite flow line connection
• Considered as expert with at least 20 years’ experience in Production Operations facilities and facilities de-bottlenecking
• Degree qualified.
• Experience working internationally – Experience in the Middle East is an advantage.
• Experience gained working for both a oilfield service company and operator would be beneficial.
• Highly skilled and self-motivated, be a team player and exhibit leadership with a positive work attitude
• Ability to perform with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail
• Single status and happy to work in Kuwait on a residential basis
If you feel you have the necessary experience to meet the above criteria please submit your latest CV through the link detailed below.
Name Tim Millington Telephone +44 1625 537 555