|Date Posted||November 6, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
* Maximize the value of oil and gas assets through production optimization, capital expenditures and by minimizing cost.
* Oversees the preparation for reserve reports
* Add new value within the asset area through acquisitions and exploration
* Lead the engineering tasks of field development projects
* Prepare quarterly/annual update of reserve estimates
* Update monthly production forecast
* Propose potential drilling location based on economic/reservoir/geological attributes
* Implement cross-disciplinary interaction in order to coordinate efforts between reservoir/geology and operations.
* Review/Analyze drilling proposals from outside operators
* Make technical presentation to senior/executive management
* Responsible for oil and gas properties within a region/area and manages a cross function team to maximize the value of the company assets within the given area.
* Manage a core asset area which typically consists of both operated and non-operated oil and gas properties with production.
* Plans, implements and monitors annual budget of related region
* Develops and leads a cross function team to meet the financial and strategic direction for the assigned company assets.
* Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or similar
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in Asset Management within E&P environment
* Exceptional ARIES software experience
* Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision