|Location||The Woodlands, United States|
|Date Posted||July 26, 2017|
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE\:BHGE) is the worlds first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the companys global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary\: Baker Hughes, a GE company has an immediate opening for a Reservoir Engineer. We offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. BHGE has provided both broad-based and detailed advice resulting in solutions-orientated, commercially viable and practical results designed to meet our client's specific requirements. Essential Responsibilities\:
- Provide petroleum engineering input to multi-disciplinary projects including field development planning, reservoir and well performance evaluation, production forecast and optimization, well placement, completion and hydraulic fracturing, decision and risk analysis.
- Manages medium to large scale projects.
- Conducts reservoir engineering studies using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques which may include reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, well test analysis, PVT, SCAL data analysis, EOR, CO2, and unconventional methods.
- Presents data, interpretations, and reports to clients either individually or as part of the larger project team.
- Advises clients on reservoir engineering matters.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Geoscience or related earth science discipline with a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience; or Master's Degree in Geoscience or related earth science discipline with no experience.
- Good problem solving skills with a drive for results
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build peer relationships as well as work independently
- Must be highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, PVT and SCAL data analysis.
- Understanding of reservoir analysis
- Good organizing, planning and presentation skills
Locations\: The Woodlands, Texas Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more