|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||June 17, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Job Description :
- Provides technical expertise in support of the estimation of resource potential using both deterministic and probabilistic methods, estimates anticipated production rates for conventional and unconventional plays, analyzes production histories and other information for reservoir characterization, performs sensitivity analysis as required.
- Participates in reservoir evaluation program and assists in the log analysis, fluid analysis, and core analysis efforts.
- Work with geologists and geophysicists to relate geologic and geophysical attributes of the play to reservoir quality.
- Work with production/completion engineers to examine fracture geometry and how it relates to well performance.
- Review drilling and completion practices and investigate how they relate to reservoir performance.
- Assess complex problems, challenge conventional thinking and develop creative ideas and solutions.
- Utilize frac propagation models, 3D flow models or emerging multi-physics models.