|Location||Colorado, United States|
|Date Posted||January 18, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||2|
WHO WE ARE
Blackriver LLC is a privately owned mineral and royalty acquisition company based in Denver, CO, with operations in various basins across the United States. Employees at Blackriver LLC thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture and are energetic, passionate and committed to their work. Blackriver LLC operates under its core values which include leadership, innovation, autonomy, entrepreneurship, excellence, and discipline. We are looking for someone who is excited about who we are, where we’re going, and willing to put in the extra time and effort to make the business a success.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Reservoi Engineer Tech who will be responsible for providing engineering and economic evaluation support. The candidate must have relevant experience in unconventional reservoirs. The primary function will be to provide data management and technical support to the engineering and finance group.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Build and maintain ARIES/PHDWIN economic databases for acquisitions and field studies
- Ability to access data from a variety of internal and external sources
- Provide support in the gathering, compilation, and analysis of technical data
- Create and maintain database for reservoir data that includes: production data loading and updates, coding and identification, ownership reviews, LOE analysis, differential and shrinkage calculations reviews, reserves reconciliation
- Manage and utilize incoming field and operator data for database updates, reporting, and filing
- Construct spreadsheets and develop graphs and charts as directed
- Basic decline curve analysis
- Product economic reports for management and investors
- Perform reserves run with Reservoir Engineer
- Match components of revenue statements i.e. LOE, transport costs, BTU factors, oil deducts, well interest with PHDWIN/ARIES outputs
- Other duties as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience working in a like or similar role for an oil and gas company utilizing PHDWIN and/or ARIES software
- Basic understanding of geology
- Understanding of rock properties, such as: permeability, porosity, etc.
- Basic knowledge of PETRA or Geographix (i.e. loading zone data, using map features, cross sections, etc.)
- Some knowledge of backend of PHDWIN/ARIES
Please send your resume to careers@blackriverllc. com.
Blackriver LLC is an equal opportunity employer and no employment decisions will be based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. M/F/D/V