|Date Posted||April 3, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
* Update sector or full field models for well planning and projects - from the project full field Nexus reservoir simulation model- together with the main project model engineer and G&G staff
* Reservoir engineeringing to supporting WID (Well Initiation Document - target identification and early phase well planning, uncertainty study) and SoR (statement of requirement for the well - detailed well planning)
The position holder will work closely with the geologist, IRAP/RMS/petrel specialist, geophysicist, petrophysicist and rock-mechanic specialists on the field, as well as with other reservoir and petroleum engineers working project waterflood and new projects
Use a suite of simulation models to underpin the WID and SoR for new wells with relevant reservoir understanding. Run uncertainty studies to evaluate a range of outcomes for the well and a range of pore pressure predictions. Communicate results in an solid manner to the other disciplines and Company Management and JV for gate reviews.
Achieving internal and partner alignment for technical decisions related to well placement and length. Build trust and reputation through technical excellence.
* Minimum 10 years experience in reservoir model building, history matching and simulations using Eclipse and preferentially Nexus (if no experience with nexus - ability to learn fast).
* Relevant experience in depletion planning (including waterflood), modelling, and well planning and operation in chalk fields.
* Drive for results
* Excellent Communications skills ensuring all disciplines are integrated in the reservoir model work
* Main language English but ability to also speak Norwegian preferred
Assignment starts: a.s.a.p
Duration: 31st December 2017
Place of work: Stavanger