|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||12|
Reservoir Engineer (Sour Gas Project)
Role call for Reservoir engineers with more than 12 years of work experience in oil & gas sector having hands-on experience in evaluating field performance by performing reservoir modelling studies and explore opportunities to maximize the value of both exploration and production properties to enhance hydrocarbon production.
- Estimating reserves and forecasting for property evaluations and development planning.
- Developing cost-effective reservoir monitoring and surveillance programs.
- Liaising with geoscientists, production and reservoir engineers, and commercial managers to interpret well-logging results and predict production potential.
- Designing the completion - the part of the well that communicates with the reservoir rock and fluids.
- Using well and reservoir remote sensing technology and surveillance data to manage the value of the reservoir and decide on appropriate engineering interventions.
- Analysis of the amount of fuel in reserve and the duration of reserve viability for investment purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering.
- Over 12+ years of relevant work experience with high exposure to H2S Sour Gas projects.
- Expertise required in numerical reservoir modelling, production forecasting, well testing, well drilling and workover planning, economic modelling, and PVT analysis of reservoir fluids.