|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 5, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Leading oil & gas entity of Middle East is looking for candidates having hands-on experience in reservoir simulation engineering including at least one model construction, running and history matching.
- Supervises/conducts the technical appraisal development studies of reservoir in assigned field.
- Directs and conducts the preparation and updating reservoir development plas to optimized oil/gas recovery to meet short and long term production and recovery targets.
- Degree in Petroleum /Chemical Engineering, Planning , analytical and execution ability
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years of experience in reservoir simulation engineering including at least one model construction, running and history matching
- Skills in SCAL analysis and PVT Laboratory studies, tuning EOS, well vertical lift performance curves.
- Some field operational exposure to logging well’s simulation, testing performance monitoring and experience in well test interpretations.