|Date Posted||September 7, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Basic Function: To work closely with KOC Field development on GC-01 Project and other GCs and always strive for the success of GC1 contract and other opportunities into other contracts.
Responsible for i-DO from the surface side, co-ordination with Field development & Operations Team along with developing and executing a clear strategy to grow Weatherford's business in the country, by working with the FD team in KOC and understanding the customer requirements.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system, Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
Adhere to main job responsibilities:
- Work closely with Field development Team, understand their requirements and provide them the information required in very quick time.
- Work closely with GC1 Weatherford project team and with completion and/or AL application engineers when required
- Well by well Monitoring and Analysis for 104 wells of GC-01 and other GCs in KOC.
- Analysis of wells production changes and recommend actions/WO plans
- Work on well & network models for new wells and updated network.
- Production loss and gain tracker report.
- Preparation of event description plot of GC-01 oil production.
- Request Weatherford Operation Team for field activity like WC sample, Choke cleaning as and when required based on RT behaviour of the wells and also Co-ordinate with Weatherford Operation Team in case of communication failure, instrument failure, equipment failure etc.
- Work on proposal for subsurface network model and implementation in GC1 KOC
- Identifying Header trip using Real time Header pressure plots and reporting the same to the client.
- Identifying the AL methods as best candidates for ALS in GCs in Burgan field and not only if required by the client.
- Learn to use pro-efficient Weatherford software solutions and other required software for ALS well’s design and recommendation for production optimization.
- Issue monthly reports on KOC benefits, real results and new solutions implemented for/with client.
- Identification and reporting of Bugs in i-DO system.
- Monitoring key alarms in LOWIS, thereafter identifying the actual problem using real time plots for the same alarms. And reporting the issue to KOC and Weatherford operations.
- Support the Client for FBHP Survey & SBHP Survey validation.
- Updating SBHP and tuning FBHP survey in WellFlo for wells with new Surveys.
- Validation of DCS/ portable tests with client.
- Documentation of daily tasks & work procedures using i-DO for Production optimization Engineer.
- Close monitoring of critical wells and slugging wells.
- Data QC of Surface Data being displayed in i-DO.
- Production Report preparation and forwarding it to client on daily basis including Loss/Gains, header wise production etc.
- Proper Well Test recalibration.
- Preparation and submission of Report on losses from slugging wells & Gain due to Header & choke change gain to client.
- Discussion on adding smartness in i-DO and discussed within team about the changes required.
- Update tracking items for necessary actions and information.
- Must possess a good level of general education with SCE grade English . Maths, Computers and Science.
- Has completed tertiary education in a Technical subject or ability to demonstrate equivalent.
- Must possess strong experience in relevant customer focused experience Production Optimization
- Must have good knowledge of Petrel, Eclipse, WellFlo, Reo, i-DO software & LOWIS.
- Must demonstrate good knowledge of production operations and optimization
- Must have strong Communication Skills, along with an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
- Operational / Project experience of Weatherford's Production Optimization business.
- Experience of competency and training processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have demonstrated Communication Skills, along with an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in related field.
- Must have demonstrated an ability to plan, control, and take responsibility for own work.
- Must have demonstrated basic keyboard and/or computer skills.
- Must be competent in managing teams remotely, along with an ability to work in a team environment and exercise initiative to resolve problems.
- Must have the ability to coach or mentor team members.
- Must be able to understand & anticipate customer needs and be a key player in developing internal & external relationships.
- Must have a clear customer focus and be able to understand the variety of people and business cultures in different areas of the business, and respond to them accordingly.
- Must be able to use the right information and/or systems and/or technology, and be able to identify and implement improvements as appropriate