|Location||Tulsa, United States|
|Date Posted||May 19, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Mid-Con Energy Operating LLC is seeking a Reservoir Engineer - Reserves Coordinator to fill an open position in our Tulsa, Oklahoma office. This Reservoir Engineer - Reserves Coordinator will be responsible for proactively conducting all reservoir engineering related tasks with regards to reserves estimation, auditing, performance monitoring and prediction as well as business planning. A strong background in reserves estimation is desired.
- Deliver and coordinate all Reserves activities for the company assets in accordance with SPE/PRMS and company standards.
- Monitoring of ongoing production performance and production operations for owned assets in liaison with the Production Operations department.
- Interact with all technical disciplines including petroleum and operations engineers as well as financial/commercial disciplines for business planning cycles and integrated production forecasting.
- Analysis and generation of reserves reports for the specific purposes of reserves audits, production forecasts, and other performance reviews.
- Review and present results to peers, partners and senior management.
- Ensure that all tasks and activities of production forecasting, KPI prediction and reporting are thoroughly documented and in line with best oilfield practices and group standards.
- BS degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- +5 years upstream oil and gas industry experience.
- Broad understanding of reserves estimation and reporting.
- Skilled knowledge of Aries economic evaluation software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.