|Date Posted||November 15, 2017|
We are currently looking for a Reservoir Engineer for one of our client
Following are Terms & Conditions for the role:
Work Location: Doha, Qatar
Work Status : Resident, 5 days a week
Duration : 5 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Dimension of the mission
- As part of an integrated geosciences study group, perform integrated reservoir studies / simulation studies for the evaluation and development of a carbonate reservoir. The final objective is to contribute to the preparation of a comprehensive field development plan.
- As a reservoir engineer working in close relation with a geologist and development engineer, the ideal candidate must be capable of working with minimum supervision and must interact well with others and manage occasional diverse opinions in a constructive manner.
- Autonomously perform reservoir engineering synthesis and simulation studies as part of integrated studies team.
- Construction, initialization and calibration of numerical models for production forecast.
- Perform reservoir simulation studies to screen and development options related to different oil in place scenarios.
- Develop a resource depletion plan for studied development scheme with well count and placement.
- Perform uncertainty study to quantify range of incremental production associated to the studied development schemes.
- Evaluating supplementary development concepts and related uncertainties.
- Prepare adequate documents, presentations and reports to back development scheme, depletion strategy and surveillance plan
- Delivery of fully fuctional 3D simulation model for development study project.
- Delivery of depletion plan, uncertainty study around this development plan and the monitoring plan related to the mitigate the risks and uncertainties on the base development scheme and depletion strategy
- 6+ years in Oil & Gas (with experience in simulation studies)
- B.Sc. / MSc. in Petroleum Engineering, (Other Engineering or Geosciences if sufficient experience in integrated studies.)
- Mastery of reservoir simulation with significant experience in history matching and dynamic modelling.
- Integrated reservoir study experience with good understanding of petroleum geology, (carbonate geology in particular).
- Proficiency in eclipse simulation tool with experience with double porosity media preferred.
- Working knowledge of Petrel.
- Good knowledge of uncertainty quantification in integrated studies, and uncertainty quantification tools and methods.
- Strong communication skills ( verbal and written)
- Can work with minimum supervision,
- Ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Good team player
- Excellent time management skills