|Date Posted||October 1, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Denbury is currently searching for a Senior Reservoir Engineer to join the A&D team, located in Plano, Texas.
The Reservoir Engineer will perform all reservoir engineering activities on target fields, including: evaluating the quality of current production, creating or modifying the strategic development plan, identifying opportunities to pursue additional recovery, building the reserves economic cases. Identify and quantify the probabilistic outcomes of a potential acquisition.
Additionally, the Reservoir Engineer will assist in developing A&D strategy, screen and identify potential acquisition targets.
- Coordinate a multi-discipline field evaluations.
- Identify, design, and evaluate development projects to improve reservoir value.
- Propose value and acquisition plan for target fields.
- Articulate the long-term business plan forecasts for the targets.
- Assist geologist to prepare reservoir descriptions through well log, core, well performance, and well test analyses.
- Train and utilize engineering technicians.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
- Minimum experience: 10+ years.
- Past experience in EOR processes such as CO2 flooding is required.
- Experienced user of Aries strongly preferred.
- Strong business acumen and an understanding of project economics.
- Project management skills and can prioritize work and schedule accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and solve problems working with others.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English fluently.
- Good communication skills – articulates well and conveys clear objectives
Compensation and Benefits
Denbury Resources offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Outstanding Denbury Benefits Include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits on 1st Day of Employment!
- Great Long Term Incentives, i.e. Equity Opportunities
- 401k, including company match
- Generous Vacation/Sick Time
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Employer-paid Life, short term and long term insurance
- Gift Matching Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Relaxed work culture
Denbury Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is a Drug Free Environment.