|Location||Pittsburgh, United States|
|Date Posted||July 1, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
Reservoir Engineer — Pittsburgh, PA
BlackRock Resources is looking for a Reservoir Engineer for their client in Pittsburgh. This individual will be responsible for assisting with internal reserves, coordinating with 3rd party reserve engineers, interfacing with accounting & finance departments and providing technical reviews of wells per internal or external request.
- Assist with reserve and SEC reporting process
- Help prepare reserve based borrowing facility database/documents
- Analyze data and construct appropriate reservoir models to assist in planning development strategies
- Assist with budget, long-range planning and reserve activities as requested
- Provide detailed full cycle economic analysis of development plans
- BS in Engineering
- 3 - 5 years of industry engineering experience
- Shale Experience required
- Mix of technical and economic backgrounds preferred
- Aware of SEC regulations
All interested candidates should send an MSWord resume and professional references to the email address provided.