|Date Posted||October 15, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer / Petroleum Engineer
Location: Katy, TX area
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary plus Bonus Plan
Travel: 20% Required (Occasional Job Sites & Trade Shows)
This is an opportunity to join a small, rapidly gorwing, Petroleum Reservoir Technology leader, in a KEY ROLE that will contibute to 600% revenue growth over the next 2 years.
The Company provides cutting edge Reservoir Engineering Technology, as a means of gathering data to aid Oil & Gas Operators in diagnosing their wells. Their EBOT and ABOT systems, coupled with a dedicated team of petroleum engineers and trained field technicians, provide clients with accurate, common-sense answers to aid in the day-to-day decisions tied to reservoir pressure, permeability, formation damage, and flow performance.
- Provide support to field operation, production process and well monitoring for effective project delivery.
- Coordinate with the client’s subsurface and reservoir engineers to ensure medium & long term production forecast.
- Monitor equipment maintenance and logistics associated with well completions, workovers, testing, interventions and production operation.
- Ensure proper reporting of production data, well performance, allocation, facility performance and unscheduled events reports. Prepare management summary reports covering production, cost, operational highlights and relevant lessons learned database.
- Support new technology application, development of innovative production solutions & implementation of production technology for improved recovery/productivity,
- Support and review preparation of cost estimates, AFE, monitor operational efficiency and track cost regularly to ensure performance within budget.
- Prepare inventory management guidelines while monitoring stock, lead time and reorder of surface and subsurface well and plant equipment for use in production operations.
- Review invitation of tender bids for services, solicit quotation from vendors, evaluation of bids, specify inspection parameters and monitor performance of contractors to ensure they are safely and reliably meeting their obligations in terms of staff, equipment, materials, performance standards, quality and reliable services.
- Assist the sales team with Technical presentations & client Q&A at Prospect Meetings and/or industry Trade Shows.
- BS degree in Petroleum, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering Required.
- 3+ Years of prior experience Field Engineering experience with an Oil & Gas Well Testing company
- Able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams with motivation, strong communication, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills.