|Date Posted||April 24, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
This position opens along the year whether there is immediate need or not. The evergreen position illustrates company need throughout a year.Mubadala Petroleum welcome the applications to be remarked in the talent pool and included in selection process when need arises
Field Monitoring, Management and Production Optimization
- Analyse field data and perform field evaluations in order to support production. Identify drilling/workover opportunities, as well as Short Term Oil Generation (STOG) activities.
- Generate mid and long term production forecast and support the generation of drilling/workover proposals for internal and regulatory approvals.
- Support the generation of Reservoir Management Plans and Data acquisition plans to improve reservoir understanding and maximize recovery.
Reservoir Characterization (Static Modelling)
- Knowledgeable in the use of Petrel, and Petrel-RE to support the construction and validation of static models prior to export to Eclipse.
- Responsible for Special Core Analysis program and validate lab results.
Reservoir Simulation and / Forecasting
- Skilled in the use of Eclipse PETREL-RE/E100/E300 for dynamic modelling; grid validation, simulation strategy definition, history matching, forecast generation (L, M, H), etc.
- Skilled in the use of Petroleum Expert software package MBAL and PVTP for Material Balance and PVT calculations, and knowledgeable in the use of other packages (Prosper/Gap) for nodal analysis.
- Define uncertainty ranges as a result of reservoir simulation work. Recommend plan to manage risk, and provide technical support for conducting economic evaluations to assess risk.
- Identify and recommend suitable technology to improve and enhance oil recovery.
Hydrocarbon Resource Management
- Support Geologist and Geophysicist in estimating original fluids in place, and resource by deterministic and probabilistic methods.
- Estimate recovery factors and reserves by analytical methods, and simulation model.
- Hydrocarbon reserves and resource booking and reporting.
To be successful in this role, you should have a bachelor’s degree in Degree in Petroleum / Chemical / Reservoir Engineering with
- 5 to 15 years of experience in reservoir engineering of which at-least 4-5 years in reservoir simulation for senior reservoir engineer. Oil reservoir operating experience is preferable.
- Experience in using simulation software such as PETREL/ PETREL-RE, Eclipse E100, Petroleum Expert package (Mbal/Prosper/Gap/PVTP) is required.
- Knowledge of compartmentalized reservoir modelling, ESP design and performance evaluation, and Water flooding performance diagnosis is an added advantage.
Term and Condition:
- This position opens for both Thai and Expatriate. The successful candidate of this position will be offered a Local Compensation and Benefit Package.
We are seeking people who can live our values of Purpose, Passion and Performance. If you can see yourself on our team, drill deeper. Apply today.
Interested candidates can submit their full resume in English with a recent photo to the following email by click "Apply Now"
Or apply directly at: http://www.mubadalapetroleum.com/careers/vacancies
Mubadala Petroleum (Thailand) Limited
29th – 31st Shinnawatra Tower3, 1010 Viphavadi Rangsit Rd.
Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900