|Date Posted||December 19, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
WE= teamwork at work
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to help fuel the quality of people’s lives. People like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
Life Takes Energy.
Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc. has a more than 165-year history and is Canada’s largest natural gas distribution company. It is owned by Enbridge Inc., a Canadian-based leader in energy transportation and distribution. Enbridge Inc. has been selected as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2016 and one of the Ten Best Companies to Work for 2016. Enbridge Gas Distribution and its affiliates distribute natural gas to more than two million customers in Ontario, Quebec, New York State and New Brunswick.
For more information, visit www.enbridgegas.com or follow us on Twitter @EnbridgeGasNews. Life Takes Energy.
- Resume AOF (absolute open flow) testing to determine acidization candidates and ensure accurate and up-to-date AOFs. Knowledge of Fekete software is an asset.
- Choose wells to acidize based on wellbore damage and most potential to increase/recover deliverability. Retain the Contractors necessary and execute the acidization programs.
- Ensure that Reservoir Simulations are maintained and used in the proper manner – to help with drilling development and optimization decisions. Working with 3rd party contractors and Enbridge staff on a variety of reservoir projects related to the interpretation and use of the simulation information, including but not limited to optimizing and maintaining deliverability, helping to build deliverability models, LUF, choosing the most favorable drilling locations.
- Assist with geological and engineering studies for applications to Government bodies
- Complete applications for drilling and other Reservoir work to the Ministry of Natural Resources & Forestry and the Ontario Energy Board, including the coordination and collection of data required by the Regulators – such as Environmental Assessments, Archaeological Assessments, Risk Assessments, etc. Knowledge of the Oil, Gas & Salt Resources Act, Ontario Regulation 245/97, OGSRA Standards and CSA Z341 Standard is a benefit.
Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Geology or related experience (with Professional Designation such as P.Geo or P.Eng)
- 7-10 years of related industry experience (preferred)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience on large complex projects
- Strong understanding of Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc. Operational, Engineering and Financial processes and procedures
- Highly numerate, logical, self-motivated individual with initiative and an eye for detail
- Ability to compile solid strategic recommendations and reports based on input from various programs and risk analysis
- Innovative and creative outlook to assessing problems and new concepts
- Ability to present and facilitate to a wide variety of audiences in an effective manner which requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Regulatory framework and utility management practices
- Salary and job level will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
Safety Critical Position: No
Additional Posting Locations:
Industry: Energy, Oil & Gas; Engineering
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting 416-495-5615.
Job Segment: Scientific, Engineer, Geology, Testing, Project Manager, Engineering, Technology