|Location||The Woodlands, Texas|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the world's largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
Job Summary :
Conduct integrated reservoir studies for Unconventional/Shale, Conventional and Deepwater systems.
- Responsible for reservoir characterization, data acquisition planning, design and implementation in area of phase behavior, routine and special core analysis programs.
- Responsible for performance analysis using both analytical and numerical methods and performance forecasting.
- Responsible for well test planning, design, implementation and analysis along with fluids modeling and equation-of-state development.
- Apply engineering expertise for field development planning on both unconventional and Deepwater systems, reservoir surveillance and reservoir management.
- Conduct needed reservoir and project evaluation and feasibility studies integrating both geosciences and engineering data and methods.
- Champion and conduct programs aimed as knowledge sharing with technology and asset teams across the exploration and production operating organization.
- Utilize key commercial software for fluid characterization and reservoir engineering including PVT-Sim, CMG, Landmark and Kappa software suites.
Education and Experience:
Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field + 3 years of experience in well testing, surface network modeling and completions design