|Location||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
In the U.S., Devon's operations are focused in five key areas: the Eagle ford, Permian Basin, Barnett Shale, Rockies, and the Anadarko Basin. This position assists and performs complex economic analyses of current and potential reserve levels and feasibility analysis for new drilling and recompletion operations to increase company value and reach organizational goals. Strong performers in this role are those individuals who are highly motivated and are able to work under minimal supervision.
- Focus on the technical reservoir engineering aspects of unconventional play characterizations including but not limited to analog studies, type curve characterization, PVT behavior, volumetrics, deliverability characterization, and analytical and numerical simulation modeling.
- Analyze well reserve levels for economic value analysis and company reporting requirements according to established schedules
- Prepare comprehensive cash flow analyses and modeling for capital and expense projects
- Collect, analyze and summarize information and trends. Model the data, using appropriate technologies to assess technical merit
- Prepare business recommendations for meeting or exceeding requirements
- Participate in long range business planning by preparing quarterly production volume forecasts and projections
- Prepare cost comparisons on budgeted versus actual expenditures
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in oil and gas reservoir practices
- Oil and Gas Industry Experience Preferred
- Practice safe work habits at all times
- Demonstrate commitment to Devon Attributes
- Knowledge in state/province and federal regulatory laws and regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative individual, capable of analyzing and solving problems.
- Able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively work within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve project related goals
- Efficient time management and the ability to concurrently handle multiple projects
- Intermediate Level computer skills