|Location||Oklahoma City, United States|
|Date Posted||May 1, 2017|
Provide reservoir engineering and economic evaluation support to geologists, landmen and production engineers for analysis of potential resource development. Establish resource potential and probability of success based upon sound engineering principles. Generate risked economics for screening and ranking prospects. Maintain an accurate inventory of proved, probable and possible reserves and work with operations/land to timely develop these resources. Forecast ultimate recovery for existing and future wells for reserve reporting purposes.
- Provide engineering support for geologists, production engineers and landmen as a member of a multi-disciplined asset team executing an active drilling plan.
- Perform reserves and economic evaluations of drilling, recompletion, workover and acquisition opportunities.
- Evaluate reservoir potential and determine performance potential from analogy studies.
- Analyze data to make well-founded recommendations and effectively communicate the analysis.
- Provide exhibits and expert testimony at regulatory hearings supporting company projects.
- Prepare reserve/economic analysis for budgets, year-end SEC reserve reports and acquisition evaluations.
- Analyze well data and identify behind pipe potential. Maintain inventory of behind pipe potential with reserve and economic value estimates.
- Participate in the identification, evaluation, planning and execution of a resource play focused growth strategy.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient computer skills
- Proven team player
- Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline from an accredited College or University
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of industry economic software required (Aries preferred)
- Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- An acceptable pre-employment background and drug test
Position will be located in Oklahoma City with a minimum of travel expected