|Location||Oklahoma City, United States|
|Date Posted||March 21, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Oklahoma City-based oil & gas company is seeking a Reservoir Engineer. This small company has thousands of wells spread across the country and is rapidly growing. It's a non-traditional company that fosters a fun and challenging workplace. The ideal engineer will have a track record in business development in unconventional resource plays.
- 5+ years of experience
- BS in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering
- Year End Reserves
- Ability to conduct deal evaluations and prospect evaluations
- ARIES and Spotfire proficient
- Knowledgeable in multiple unconventional resource plays
- Quick thinker and can handle large amounts of data
- MBA preferred but not required
- Detail oriented, creative, and willing to look at things from new angles
- Preference will be given to local Oklahoma City candidates or candidates with ties to Oklahoma City
Only US Citizen and Green Card holders will be considered.