|Date Posted||January 15, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Opportunity to work with a successful Private Equity Backed E&P firm with a variety of different L48 properties. This highly dynamic and entrepreneurial environment are in the process of closing out their largest fund which will spur an aggressive growth strategy.
Our Client -
PE backed E&P to focus on acquiring non-operated assets in the lower 48 with a view to develop and operate them. The group are led by a team of individuals with a highly successful track record in setting up upstream businesses. The firm currently have properties in the Eagle Ford, Permian, Bakken and Scoop play.
Job Description -
The Reservoir Engineer will be responsible for evaluating new opportunities for acquisition as well as managing current portfolio assets for reserves and potential future divestitures. AFE elections are also an important part of this role.
Candidate Requirements -
- 5+ years of experience in Reservoir Engineering with some operations experience and a track record of value creation; has thorough knowledge of SEC reserve reporting
- Has a track record of evaluating A&D opportunities as well as managing current portfolio assets for reserves and potential divestitures; mix of conventional and unconventional reservoir experience preferred
- Is experienced in evaluating proposed AFEs and making decisions on the basis of data-backed forecasted economics
- Is team oriented, creative, resourceful and driven; uses pro active approaches to problem solving with strong instincts
- Must be proficient in Petra, Aries, and MS Office (including Excel and Access); VBA programming experience is a plus
+1 646 568 1385