|Date Posted||December 12, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
The Reservoir Engineer will provide reservoir engineering support for Block 62, primarily in the areas of reservoir management, surveillance, development, simulation studies, reserves and evaluating development opportunities. The Reservoir Engineer will work closely with the geoscientists and production engineers to evaluate drilling opportunities. In addition, the Reservoir Engineer will be responsible of developing production forecasts, reserves update support.
The Reservoir Engineer responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Identify and evaluate field development opportunities and formulate FDPs for Non-associated gas fields.
- Evaluate/optimize the ongoing development plans and identify new opportunities.
- Contribute to preparation of technical documentation for various subsurface projects.
- Propose data acquisition plans to enhance the reservoir characterization.
- Identify projects to maximize production and reserves additions.
- Support operations, facilities projects, and workover activities.
- Support reservoir simulation studies.
- Participate in various planning activities including reserves update, budget process, and capital post audits.
- Prepare and participate in various technical presentations for Oxy management, partners, and government.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in reservoir engineering.
- Experience in typical reservoir engineering evaluations including reserves estimation.
- Good practical understanding of general completion and workover procedures and production operations.
- Experience in developing production forecasts, budget estimates, and estimate reserves.
- Knowledge of using Petrel is desirable.
- Economic evaluation skills using PEEP is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-discipline teams.
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good PC skills.
- Oman-Muscat-Al Ghubra
- EAST HEM