|Location||Midland, United States|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2017|
Position Title: Reservoir Engineer
Reports to: V.P. of Engineering
Classification: Non-Exempt/Full Time (this is a Temp to Hire position)
Ring Energy, Inc. is a Texas-based oil and gas exploration, development and production company with current operations in Texas. Founded in 2012, the experienced management team has aggressively sought to acquire select properties in their "back yard" which provides immediate positive cash flow and development opportunities for future years.
Works with minimal supervision, assists V.P of Engineering with Economic evaluations, builds and maintains databases in Excel, PHWDin, Access and Aries, Gathers Data and evaluates information as requested.
- Maintains technical databases on a daily basis
- Pulls data form internal and external databases
- Gathers production data, technical and economic data from both public sources and internal databases
- Builds and maintains databases
- Working knowledge of Excel, PHDWin, Access and Aries
- Other duties and special projects as required
Education and Experience:
- Experience in PHDWin, Access, Excel and Aries is preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of oil and gas industry terminology
- College degree
- 1-2+ years of industry preferably in Reservoir Engineering Role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands or finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position type/ Expected hours of work:
Employee must be available during the core work hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
0-10 percent travel is expected for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Midland, TX
- Reservoir Engineering: 2 years