|Location||Midland, United States|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2017|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
At Concho, we align our employees, customers, shareholders, and the communities we support in a value chain that drives long-term growth. It is a collaboration that fosters a culture of partnership, diversity, and innovation, acknowledges and celebrates our successes, embraces change, and guides us down the path of an even brighter future.
We believe our employees are our greatest assets and are committed to providing a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding environment where we can all thrive. At Concho, investing in our people has been essential to our success. We value the excellence in each of us, we face and overcome challenges together, we inspire and develop tomorrow’s leaders, and yes, we have fun at work.
- The Reservoir Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Evaluation of development, periodic exploration step out scenarios, reserve profiles and profitability on existing properties or potential acquisitions
- Monitor drilling results and prepare / update asset type curve scenarios for economic runs
- Identification and economic assessment of drilling and workover opportunities
- Audits and technical reviews on projects at key milestones
- Reserve calculations, reporting and documentation with Corporate Engineering and 3rd Party Reserve Auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering; petroleum engineering preferred
- Prior reservoir engineering internship is required
- Must be able to work in the United States indefinitely
- Experience in Access, Excel, ARIES, and IHS
- Prior work experience and a broad understanding of the E&P business, Permian Basin experience
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that COG Operating LLC (“Concho”) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, COG Operating LLC (“Concho”) will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, COG Operating LLC (“Concho”) explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of COG Operating LLC (“Concho”).