|Date Posted||January 21, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Privately-owned Oil and Gas Company in Midland, TX is actively seeking to hire a Reservoir Engineer. Solidly tenured technical staff and executives looking to expand their team. Great career growth available along with training and mentorship. Competitive compensation with participation plan.
- Provide analysis to assist in potential A&D decisions
- Manage base assets providing maintenance plans and ongoing analysis
- Work with a team to determine reserve potentials
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years reservoir experience
- Experience in A&D, calculating reserves, SEC reporting, economic analysis, decline curve analysis, budgeting and planning
- Able in PHDWin and ARIES
Client is looking for local Midland candidates only.