|Date Posted||September 30, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
A mid-size Independent is searching for a Reservoir Engineer to work in an A&D role leading technical and economic evaluations of oil and gas properties.
- Perform technical evaluations on deals that come through the business development group
- Attend data rooms
- Forecast wells
- Analyze production and reservoir data and well performance
- Analyze LOS and capital costs
- Build future development models in Aries
- Create cash flows for the corporate finance model
- Work with multiple groups across the company (corporate finance, geology, operations, etc…) to ensure all aspects of an acquisition are properly accounted for
- Assist in building presentations and presenting acquisition opportunities to executive management.
- Generate organic acquisition opportunities
- Perform basin studies to look for new opportunities
- Attend industry functions
- Assist in other aspects of the deal process (CAs, due diligence, etc…)
- Work with team members to ensure the required products are delivered on time in a complete and technically correct manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of eight years industry experience with time spent working in a combination of reservoir and operations engineering.
- Economic evaluation experience mandatory.
- Aries experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Reservoir Engineering principles.
- Strong analytical, numeric, and problem solving skills with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exposure or knowledge of multiple basins and fields with varying production types.
- Ability to work in a high volume, multi-project environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all stakeholders.