|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||August 5, 2017|
Job Role Summary
The ExxonMobil Production Company located in Spring, Texas is seeking qualified and experienced individuals to provide reservoir engineering technical support and expertise to its international oil and gas development projects and production operations. The candidates will be responsible for working with multi-discipline teams to support optimal asset development and operation, leveraging fundamental reservoir engineering skills in reservoir description, development planning, opportunity generation and production optimization.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Planning, evaluation and/or execution of field development / drill well programs
- Identifying key reservoir uncertainties and providing recommendations to mitigate risks
- Improving reservoir description through fluid analysis, core evaluation, well testing interpretation, and production performance analysis
- Conducting reserves assessments and production forecasts to support development/depletion planning and production optimization opportunities
Expected Level of Proficiency
Candidates should be self-motivated and focused on achieving business results through a multi-discipline team. Demonstrated teamwork, communication and leadership skills are essential. Candidate should be flexible with regard to international travel and potential relocation for overseas project assignments. Technical skill requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering - preferably Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Reservoir Engineering
- Previous experience in analytical performance prediction, asset development and depletion planning, reserves assessment, reservoir surveillance & optimization, volumes forecasting, economic analysis and data management is required.
- Exposure to reservoir simulation, including developing and updating/history matching models, is preferred. Exposure to pressure transient tests, fluid sampling and analysis, secondary recovery, core analysis and petrophysics will provide additional advantage.
Alternate Location: United States : Houston, Texas
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Engineer, Technical Support, Engineering, Technology