|Date Posted||September 28, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
- Estimating reserves and contingency resource for property evaluations and development planning.
- Estimating reserves for producing properties and delivery production forecast and production planning
- Predicting reserves and performance for well proposals.
- Developing and applying reservoir optimization techniques.
- Developing cost-effective reservoir monitoring and surveillance programs.
- Performing reservoir characterization studies and crude property analysis.
- Analyzing the economics and risk assessments of major development programs.
- Liaising with G&G, Drilling, Well service, Production and Commercial team to interpret well-logging results, well planning, workover wells, completion design and predict production potential.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Petroleum Engineering or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Petroleum / Reservoir (Oil & Gas Industry).
- Good command of written&spoken English
- Good MS office and Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
- Good communication skills, strong enthusiasm to succeed, self motivated and self starter.
- Good reservoir simulation software (preferable)
Work Location: Bangkok
The successful candidate will be motivated, energetic and have a good command of English. The candidate should also have a high level of confidence, will be used to working in a multi-national environment, and must have a working background in the petroleum industry.
We invite qualified Thai nationals only to submit your resumes in confidence stating your present and expected salary to email address: email@example.com
Required English Resume only
ECO Orient Energy (Thailand) Ltd555 Rasa Tower II, 12th Floor, Unit 1203 Phaholyothin Road,
Kwang Chatuchak Khet Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Tel: 0-2937-1126-9 ext. 122 Fax: 0-2937-1130