|Date Posted||June 17, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
• BSc in Petroleum Engineering
• Good understanding of geology, geophysics and reservoir and fluid characterization issues
• 5 years of experience in relevant role within the Oil and Gas industry
• Experience in field development planning and economic evaluation would be an advantage
• Create and update well performance and reservoir simulation models
• Provide reservoir engineering input to progress investment proposals
• Production Excellence processes and workflows
• Participate in peer assists and peer reviews, specifically review workflows around and inputs to simulation models
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website or fax to NA. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan /Tracy on NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.