|Location||Irving, United States|
|Date Posted||June 1, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
Are you a seasoned, experienced Reservoir Engineer looking to make a change and work for a growing company that is flexible and open to new ideas?
- Provide engineering support to drive development planning and forecasting
- Economic evaluations to help optimize future field development plans
- Evaluate and provide recommendations on A&D opportunities
- Work with team in generating reservoir characterization descriptions for development areas
- Generate production forecasted and type curve evaluations by using rate transient analysis and decline curve analysis
- Recommend data gathering and testing programs to help delineate field
- Collaborate with field operations to recommend work over candidates
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or similar field
- 7+ Years Oil and Gas experience, with a background in Reservoir Engineering
- Working knowledge of reservoir engineering software, including Aries, Fekete, and Spotfire
- Understanding of database management
- Ability to work within cross functional team and interface with other company departments
ADVANTAGES WORKING AT BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES:
- 10 paid holidays and generous PTO program.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Onsite free workout facility
- Medical & Dental insurance: 2 plans to choose from; Company pays for the employee & 75% of dependent coverage.
- 401(k) with company match (100% on 1% & 50% on the next 5%)
- Company provided short term and long term disability
- Company provided life insurance equal to one time annual salary with option to purchase additional life on employee, spouse & children.
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts.
- Identity Theft Protection, Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
Blue Ridge Mountain Resources is Irving, Texas based independent exploration and production company engaged in the development of natural gas and oil plays mainly in the Appalachian Region. We strive to achieve Flawless Operational Execution in all aspects of our business. This results in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations along with a work environment and practices that cause no harm to people or the natural environment either internal or external to the company. While operating with the highest level of Integrity in relationships with all stakeholders, we use a systematic approach to improvement. Always striving to be the highest performing oil and gas producer in the basins in which we operate.