|Date Posted||October 4, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Allstates Consulting Services is seeking a Reservoir Engineer for our client's fulltime position in Texas. The role will be responsible for exploiting and optimizing existing assets as well as identifying new resource opportunities. He/she will provide leadership to an asset team comprised of geologists, production engineering managers, and landmen.
- Reviews asset portfolio and recommends acquisition and divestment of oil and gas properties to achieve corporate goals.
- Supervises and coordinates annual evaluation of all corporate reserves for SEC reporting and for the calculation of depletion & depreciation by CFO.
- BS degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent Engineering degree
- 10 or more years of work experience in the oil and gas industry
- 5+ management years experience in leadership in oil & gas (is a plus).
- Professional Engineering License (PE) is preferred.
- Strong exploitation reservoir engineering experience in mature oil and gas assets
- Capability to utilize reservoir engineering techniques to calculate reserves and forecast production
- Capability to work in a team environment as an interdisciplinary coordinator to ensure timely and efficient project execution
- Experience performing petro physical analysis, decline curve analysis, well test analysis, pressure transient analysis, and rate transient analysis
- Sound knowledge and experience in the economic and commercial aspects of exploration and production;
- Proficiency in oil industry software applications including PHdWin
- Previous technical experience working in both operated and non-operated asset teams
- Strong working knowledge of oil field accounting and fiscal terminology
- Proven ability to solve multi-discipline issues with team members