Reservoir Engineer in Stavanger, Norway

at Centrica Energi NUF
Location Stavanger, Norway
Date Posted August 28, 2018
Category Reservoir Engineer
Job Type Permanent

Description

Spirit Energy is looking to strengthen the development and production team in Stavanger and is now looking for a Reservoir Engineer. The person will provide engineering support and technical advice to the asset, exploration, project and operations teams. The new employee will join a team of highly skilled reservoir engineers, production engineers and geologists and will also work with subsurface specialists and colleagues in other disciplines.

The role:
Monitore production and injection performance on existing fields to optimize production and maximize recovery
Perform reservoir simulation modelling/studies and generating production forecasts
Reserves reporting
Technical input/support to new field development planning
Prepare and present material as required internally and to third parties e.g. Regulator/JV partners
Work experience
0-5 years of relevant working experience
Personal qualities
Analytical thinker and good problem-solving skills

Education:
Master of Science in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering or equivalent Language:
English
Norwegian
Application deadline is 14 September.

Spirit Energy is one of Europe’s top independent oil & gas exploration and production companies. It was formed by a joint venture in 2017 between Centrica’s exploration & production business and Bayerngas Norge. Spirit Energy is 69%owned by Centrica plc, with the remaining 31% owned by Bayerngas Norge’s former shareholders, led by Stadtwerke München and Bayerngas GmbH.
Spirit Energy has a complementary mix of producing and development assets, and creates a robust, self-financing business to allow both organic and inorganic growth. In Norway we produce about 90,000 barrels of oil every day and are currently developing the Oda field. With more than 60 exploration licences, we also have exciting exploration opportunities.

We strive for high performance and embrace diversity. Live our values every day - agility, care, collaboration, courage and delivery - and join us to unlock your potential whilst helping us unlock the potential of our assets.

Have you got Spirit?

PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the ' Apply ' button.

Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.

This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.

Related Posts