|Date Posted||February 12, 2018|
This position reports to the Technical Director.
The position holder will provide in-house competence to ensure high quality evaluations of all projects in early phase leading up to concept select, and input to development solutions with focus on optimizing reservoir drainage through excellent well placement.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform reservoir engineering analysis of LEPN portfolio of licenses
· Acquisitions and Due Diligence works
· Follow-up daily production and perform forecast for own producing fields
QUALIFICATIONS / PROFILE:
· Master¿s Degree or equivalent in relevant subjects
· Minimum 5 years¿ experience working as reservoir engineer
· Very good understanding of reservoir engineering principles
· Experience from an E&P; Company is an advantage
· Excellent computer skills are a requirement (Petrel/Eclipse)
· Team player
· Thrives in multidiscipline / multicultural teams
· The position holder must be proactive and self-driven
· Fluency in English language is a requirement
· Polish or Norwegian language is an advantage
LOTOS Exploration and Production Norge AS is a subsidiary of one of the biggest Polish public companys ± Grupa LOTOS SA, located in Gdansk and listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange. LOTOS Exploration and Production Norge AS (LEPN) was established in 2007 with a vision to build a strong upstream position for LOTOS in Norway. LEPN prequalified as an operator in 2008 and made its first acquisition the same year. Growth since then has been both organic, through acquisitions and by acquiring acreage through participation in license rounds and APA. Base production is from Heimdal and Sleipner Areas, and ongoing and future development projects mean that LEPN is now well positioned for meeting the strategic growth goals for Grupa LOTOS upstream in Norway. LEPN is a partner on 28 licenses (production, development and exploration). The multicultural team currently consists of 26 people.
Arbeidsgiver: LOTOS Exploration and Production Norge AS
Bransjer: Olje og gass
Hentet fra: FINN
Stillingsnummer: 1164-2018-02-84 (Oppgis ved kontakt med NAV)
Kilde: NAV Servicesenter