|Location||Sakhalin, United States|
|Date Posted||November 18, 2018|
Duration: 12 months (residential)
Brunel have an opportunity in Sakhalin, Russia, for a Reservoir Engineer. Your role will be to provide Reservoir Engineering support to each of three assets on a need-to basis for Field Development Planning and optimization, WRFM (Wells, Reservoir, and Facilities Management) and well planning and delivery. You will also analyse and interpret Reservoir Engineering data, construction of dynamic simulation models, estimation and reporting of hydrocarbon reserves.
- Provide RE expertise and support in preparation and maturation of robust annual WRFM plans for the relevant asset.
- Provide daily support to production operations to maintain and optimize safe production from the field.
-Manage the Asset water-flood (surveillance, efficiency, volumes, etc.) to maximize field recovery and sweep efficiency. This will include integrating 4D seismic, new well, pressure & surveillance data to develop a coherent and logical strategy for the management of the water-flood and its effectiveness.
- Be a key contributor in compilation of data acquisition and well intervention programs, working closely with the team PTs as required.
- Assist to identify and mature production optimization opportunities via established SEIC processes (including economic and VOI screening of opportunities).
- Function as key technical contributor whilst assisting in coaching less experienced staff (focus on expertise and knowledge transfer to local Russian staff).
For more information, please apply now.