|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2018|
Performs variety of reservoir engineering duties related to gathering and analysis of data, appraisal and monitoring of wells and reservoir performance, estimating reserves and predicting future performance to ensure optimum recovery.
• Analyses, interprets and evaluates reservoir data obtained from reservoir monitoring, logs, cores, PV.T., field tests and
reservoir performance to determine reservoir parameters, oil and gas in place and reserves.
• Conducts studies, as assigned, to predict future reservoir performance. Includes evaluating alternative allocations of
production/injection wells, optimum rates of recovery per well and the entire field plans.
• Participates in preparation of updated development plans for the assigned field to optimize recovery and suggests remedial actions
such as workovers, stimulation to improve recovery.
• Maintains reservoir data to provide up-to-date input information.
• Coordinates with Geology, Production and Drilling engineers and participates in drawing up drilling and completion programmes for
all wells and recommends to supervisor necessary workovers, coring, logging, and production/injection tests.
• Draws up reservoir monitoring Bar Chart and monitors well performance on daily basis through feedback information from operating
divisions, compares the actual achievement against planned targets, discusses operational problems and recommends
remedial actions and detects deviations.
• Participates in the preparation of POD's Monthly Reports such as Production Allocation, Injection Allocation, Well Status, and
Petroleum Engineering Reports.
Qualification & Exeerience:
• Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
• 8 to 16 years' experience of Petroleum Engineering of which 3 years in Reservoir Engineering including computer applications.