|Location||Illinois, United States|
|Date Posted||June 27, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
• Carry out field and reservoir studies and perform reservoir engineering functions including decline curve analysis, material balance, volumetrics, pressure transient analysis, nodal analysis, etc.
• Support exploration teams in evaluation of projects including construction of economic models, probabilistic estimation of reserve potential, play analysis, production forecasting and evaluation of possible development scenarios.
• Perform risked economic assessments including decision tree analysis.
• Develop knowledge of basic well/prospect/project economics, risk analysis, and cost vs. value technical data.
• Conduct all business activities in agreement with GTI core values.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on time, on target, with quality and sustainability.
• Proficiency in reservoir management and development practices including material balance, field development planning, reservoir surveillance, reservoir performance modeling and production forecasting.
• Demonstrated results in improving the profitability of oil and gas fields using reservoir analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to forecast reserves using multiple techniques.
• Proficiency in analyzing pressure transient and fluid property data.
• MS in Petroleum Engineering, advanced degree a plus.
• Minimum of 10 years of direct Reservoir Engineer experience.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States of America
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Your past professional experience in these areas is highly valued, but so are your personal abilities and willingness to learn.
All qualified candidates with the appropriate skill sets will be considered.
Gas Technology Institute offers generous benefits, competitive salaries, and the opportunity to work in a professional R&D environment. This position is located in the Chicago metropolitan area. While local candidates are preferred, GTI provides relocation assistance for the right candidate.
You must have legal authorization to work for GTI on your date of hire with no further action required by GTI. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.