|Location||San Antonio, United States|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Apache Corporation is one of the world's leading independent oil and gas producers. The company has a six-decade record of profitable growth, and is differentiated by its #1 position around the world, entrepreneurial culture and deep operational focus.
Apache's North American Unconventional Resources region is seeking a qualified reservoir engineer with 5-10 years of experience.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and execute new projects from a development perspective that focuses on the addition of production volumes and rate of return;
- Coordinate the identification of development inventory;
- Support reservoir engineering evaluations for wellwork projects within a multidisciplinary team;
- Participate in various planning activities including reserves update, budget process, and capital post audits
- Prepare and participate in various technical presentations for company management, partners and government
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field;
- 5-10 years experience in exploration of oil and gas;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with diverse counterparties and multiple organizational levels;
- Must possess sound analytical skills and capability of calculating and understanding the financial impacts of decisions;