|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||April 7, 2019|
Provides reserves estimates and formation evaluation for new wells, existing wells, and projects. Provides economic analysis to the business unit for projects, planning, and well justifications. Provides reservoir engineering support to technical staff and business unit. Monitors oil and gas reserves and production on a continual basis with a special emphasis during the mid-year and year-end reporting process. Conducts reserve studies to define future development opportunities and reservoir potential. Recommends exploration and production opportunities through the evaluation of risk considerations and economics aspects of company and outside operated properties. Forecasts future product sales and revenues related to reserve fields. Provides reserve estimates of company reserves of projects. Conducts economic evaluations on both a risked and unrisked basis for prospects, acquisitions and dispositions. Maintains sales forecasts and books reserves for producing fields within business unit. Responsible for maintaining required safety training and compliance Knowledgeable in pressure transient analysis and fluid flow in reservoirs. Knowledgeable in PVT analysis of reservoir fluids.
· Under general supervision, performs all aspects of work applying new information and concepts.
· Assists in developing recommendations for more difficult and complex issues.
· Evaluates company reserves and resources using PRMS (petroleum resource management system) categorization.
· Generates and maintains updated project economics.
· Is responsible for the pre-drill and post-drill economic evaluation of properties and wells.
· Develops and maintains appropriate reservoir evaluation work for individual wells and full field analysis.
· Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
Typically requires 5 years of related experience.
Normal office and/or field environment