|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||November 14, 2016|
Generates/Updates development plans for Eagle Ford assets, including full field economic analysis and well justifications. Works with a multi-disciplinary team to maximize the development value of the business unit assets. Provides reserves estimates and formation evaluation for new wells, existing wells and projects. Provides reservoir engineering support to technical staff and business unit. Monitors Eagle Ford reserves and production on a continual basis with a special emphasis during the mid-year and year-end corporate reporting and audit process. Conducts reserve studies to define future development opportunities and reservoir potential. Identifies and recommends exploration and production opportunities through the evaluation of appropriate risking and economic thresholds for both company and outside operated properties. Monitors competitor activities and performance to provide insight into our development plans. Responsible for maintaining required safety training and compliance.
- Applies basic knowledge to carry out a sequence of tasks. Under close supervision, performs routine assignments requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Assists in monitoring oil and gas reserves and production on a continual basis with a special emphasis during the mid-year and year-end reporting process.
- Generates and maintains updated project opportunities for the business unit.
- Prepares various presentation materials to corporate management concerning production volumes.
- With guidance, develops and maintains appropriate reservoir evaluation work for individual wells and full field analysis.
- Calculates reserves by volumetric, performance, material balance methods and simulation.
- Basic knowledge in pressure and rate transient analysis and fluid flow in reservoirs.
- Basic knowledge in PVT analysis of reservoir fluids.
Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline and typically requires 1 year of related experience.
Normal office and/or field environment.