|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
The ideal candidate will be someone who is very analytical with a creative side to generate research, and work with numbers on a broad scale. This role is not for an engineer who wants to work in a drilling program.
This position will have the opportunity to learn the business side of reservoir engineering and, potentially, take those skills to a Business Development Group or Corporate Planning role with an operator. Someone who can take a data set and slice and dice it.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering; petroleum engineering preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experienceas a reservoir engineer
- Demonstrated experience and competencies in team work, project management, and skills related to the E&P lifecycle
- Experience in oil and gas reserve estimations using SEC rules, decline curve analysis, production surveillance, and economic evaluations
- Direct work experience and proficiency with economic evaluation software (Aries experience beneficial) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work in the United States indefinitely
- Experience in Access, Excel, ARIES; Spotfire or Tallo a plus
- Prior work experience and a broad understanding of the E&P business, multiple basins desired
*Must be authorized to work for any employer is the U.S. No sponsorship is provided for this role.
**Only local candidates being considered at this time. No relocation is provided for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Houston, TX
- Reservoir Engineering: 5 years