|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||October 10, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Walker Elliott is working with an independent E&P company in Houston. They have emerged over the challenges the downturn has brought and are moving forward with their new growth plans. They are seeking a Reservoir Engineer that has strong experience conducting reserves reporting
- Conduct economic analysis
- Run reserves reporting in multiple software like ARIES, PHDWIN, and PEEP
- Perform field studies
- Work on A&D opportunities
- Run decline curve analysis
- 5-15 years of experience
- BS in Engineering
- Onshore unconventional experience; Eagle Ford preferred
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary groups
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.