|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||June 20, 2016|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Our client, a small O&G company with a significant acreage position within the Eagle Ford shale play, is seeking an experienced Reservoir Engineer to join their team in Houston. The Reservoir Engineer will join the existing multi discipline team and help produce and execute a development plan for the acreage. Applicants should have fulfil the following criteria
- 3-5 years experience as a Reservoir Engineer
- Power/Expert user or Aries economic software
- Experience working within the Eagle Ford shale
- Strong background in reserves
The main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Identifying proved reserves and potential resources for year-end reserve booking
- High grading the development drilling program based on reservoir properties and EUR performance analysis in conjunction with the Geoscience team
- Working with the team to develop a data acquisition strategy for the asset
- Assessing the reservoir targeting strategy along with the Production and Drilling Engineers.
- Evaluating secondary targets for future development.
Salary and benefits for this position will be attractive and competitive to the industry. This is not an entry level position and extensive training will not be available. All applicants must be legally authorised to work for any employer in the US