|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2016|
Hilshire Village • USD45 - USD73 per hour (USD93,593 - USD151,828) • Temporary
- Exciting new opportunity
- Immediate start dates
About Our Client
- Estimating reserves and forecasting for property evaluations and development planning.
- Carrying out reservoir simulation studies to optimize recoveries.
- Predicting reserves and performance for well proposals.
- Predicting and evaluating waterflood and enhanced recovery performance.
- Developing and applying reservoir optimization techniques.
- Developing cost-effective reservoir monitoring and surveillance programs.
- Performing reservoir characterization studies.
- Analyzing pressure transients.
- Designing and coordinating petrophysical studies.
- Analyzing the economics and risk assessments of major development programs.
- Estimating reserves for producing properties.
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
To be discussed on interview process.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply or LinkedIn button below or contact Gemma Cornish quoting job reference 1200976