|Date Posted||October 2, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
- Report to the Manager of M&A and Reservoir Engineering.
- Provide a wide range of support for both the M&A and Reservoir Engineering activities of the company.
- High profile position working with senior management to acquire and develop in the unconventional regions of the Lower 48.
- Evaluation of development opportunities, periodic exploration step out scenarios, reserve profiles and profitability on existing properties.
- Monitor drilling results and prepare and update asset type curve scenarios for economic runs.
- Identification and economic assessment of drilling and workover opportunities.
- Audits and technical reviews on projects at key milestones.
- Reserve calculations, reporting, and documentation with corporate engineering and 3rd party reservoir auditors.
- Evaluation of acquisition opportunities with integration into the financial model.
- Reservoir engineer with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors of Science degree in engineering, petroleum engineering preferred
- Demonstrated competences in team work, project management and skills related to the E&P lifecycle
- Experience in oil and gas reserve estimations using SEC rules, decline curve analysis, volumetric analysis, production surveillance, and economic evaluations
- A broad understanding of the unconventional E&P business
- Good communication and social skills
- Proficient user of economic evaluation software (ARIES or PHDWIN)
- High end user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated business and commercial focus.
- Self-directed, strong business acumen.
- Ability to function independently, demonstrate ownership and self-sufficiency for project management and the achievement of agreed upon results.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with constantly changing demands and deadlines.
- Ability to manage and deliver high quality performance on multiple, simultaneous strategic, value-added tasks and priorities.
- Numerate with strong analytical ability.
- Relentless drive and determination.
- Ability to build productive relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Highly motivated with excellent communication and organizational skills.
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org