|Date Posted||August 9, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
• Monitor and evaluate well performance using analytical techniques like PTA/RTA and simulation based tools.
• Work with the team to integrate engineering analysis with available geological and geophysical data to characterize the reservoir and optimize future development.
• Generate production forecasts for existing wells and recommend reserve bookings based on performance. Use the data to recommend rate and recovery predictions for future wells.
• Recommend data gathering and testing programs to help enhance subsurface understanding.
• Identify candidates for remedial action and work with Operations and Completions to evaluate and execute plans.
• Assist Business Development activities by estimating area performance using offset well data.
• Perform basic economic analysis to evaluate feasibility of future projects. Requirements Minimum three years experience in the oil and gas industry. Prior shale experience preferred. Excellent oral and written communication, teamwork, and planning & organization skills required.
Preferred Software Knowledge: MS Office Suite, Aries, OFM, Crystal Ball, Prosper, VOLTS and SPOTFIRE. Experience 3+ years Languages Needed English Job Type Direct Hire Education Bachelors Degree Degree Major Engineering Additional Information Up to 10 % Travel