|Date Posted||June 30, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Reservoir Engineer — Houston
- Established, private oil & gas company in Houston
- Gulf of Mexico related reservoir engineering projects
- Negotiable salary, incentives, flex-schedule & benefits
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with an established, private oil and gas company to recruit aRESERVOIR ENGINEER to their team in Houston, Texas. Our client is well-funded, has a long-term approach to building Gulf of Mexico assets and has a proven Management team that has successfully built and sold multiple energy companies.
As a RESERVOIR ENGINEER, reporting to the VP of Exploitation, you will be tasked with adding high-value on a small technical team focused on development and optimization of Gulf of Mexico and Gulf Coast assets.
- Utilize volumetric calculations and decline curve projections to forecast reserves
- Perform evaluations of drilling, completions, recompletions and facilities projects
- Identify and make recommendations on opportunities to increase production
- Produce the reserves, production forecast and economic data needed for AFEs
- Work with the Geoscience Team to provide engineering reviews of new maps
- Determine recoverable, proved and probable reserves for drilling locations
- Identify and recommend the latest in industry technologies and strategies
- Create and deliver presentations to peers and management as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering (or similar) required
- 8+ years of oil and gas reservoir engineering experience is required
- Experience with Gulf of Mexico exploitation projects is required
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America