|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2017|
• Assess reserves and evaluate economics to support drilling and completion activities, development plans, exploration prospects, workovers, and exploitation projects.
• Provide technical support for division operations to assist in reservoir management activities such as improving production, reducing costs and improving margins.
• Complete reservoir engineering analysis including reserves calculations from classical reservoir engineering techniques such as material balance, decline curves, and formation evaluation.
• Keep informed of technical advances and apply these as appropriate to improve processes, operations, and margins.
• Ensure that reservoir engineering data and documentation pertaining to the allocated reservoirs are validated and stored in a retrievable manner.
• Support and contribute to the Hydrocarbon resource volume and production forecasting administration, and annual Business Plan processes.