|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2017|
Small start-up, private equity backed, proven company starting their second entity, going on round two after a successful first sell-off.
The Acquisitions & Divestitures (A&D;) team is seeking an experienced candidate with a Petroleum Engineering background complemented by an extensive concentration in Reservoir Engineering. The candidate will have experience in both conventional and unconventional assets, preferably in the Cotton Valley and Haynesville locations. The ideal candidate will need to have experience with private equity backed companies and be able to originate new business as well as develop existing relationships. This position includes the traditional side of reservoir engineering in addition to A&D.;
Qualified Candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree from a prominent engineering university in Petroleum Engineering required
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 6-15 years of upstream experience ( must have experience with an E&P; company)
- Complete Mastery of ARIES, PHDwin, Petra Maps, Excel (programming macros)
- Ability to build their own decline analysis curves
- Exceptional work ethic with a high degree of integrity
- Superior communication and presentation skills
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US citizens to be considered.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office